APPLICATION AND EQUIPMENT
Liquid Rubber SpraySeal range is applied by trained applicators using a duel fluid high volume low pressure pump system(HVLP). A dual nozzle spray gun delivers the product to the surface to produce an instant set coating.
Liquid Rubber high build sealant can be applied by brush and roller and reinforced with geo-fabric for added durability.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Liquid Rubber SpraySeal for concrete is a water based elastomeric bitumen membrane.
- Environmentally safe alternative to conventional hot applied and solvent based coatings.
- No tracking of water underneath the membrane.
- The membrane is unaffected by a wide range acids, salts and inorganic chemicals.
- Remains elastic regardless of temperature fluctuations.
Waterproofing of poured concrete and block foundations, retaining walls, tunnel liners, concrete water and wastewater containment tanks, ICF (insulated concrete forms) blindside waterproofing, between-slab applications and pool shells.
- Foundation waterproofing 40-60 mils (1-1.5 mm)
- Pond liners 20 – 40 mils (0.5-1.0 mm)